Litigation is a measure of last resort. When all else fails, then we pursue litigation. Our team helps you with IP litigation including injunctive relief, declaratory judgment and inter partes review (IPR). Our IP litigation services help you protect your property rights with the help of experienced attorneys at CoffyLaw, LLC. Your IP litigation attorney will walk through the process of preparing for and filing a complaint if and when necessary, track the progress, provide you with updates throughout the process, and provide recommendations on the best way to protect your brand, idea and intellectual property.
CoffyLaw, LLC has more than 80 years combined experience in IP litigation infringement. Our legal team includes ex-patent examiners, IP litigation attorneys, inventors, business attorneys and technical advisors in mechanical electrical engineering, and computer technology. Whether preparing patent or trademark applications, reviewing trademark applications, negotiating corporate agreements, providing guidance, and direction for compliance with IP law, litigating in court or reaching a settlement, CoffyLaw, LLC performed the full complement of IP litigation corporate services.
Drawing on years of experience in national and regional IP litigation law firms, representing a diverse client portfolio, including Fortune 500, mid-size companies, and entrepreneurs, CoffyLaw, LLC is positioned to strategically stay on top of the laws that affect our clients. CoffyLaw, LLC protects and defends your creations and inventions, preventing others from misappropriating what you have accomplished by providing high-level IP litigation services.
Internet & E-Commerce
Protecting your intellectual property and supporting your online business via IP Litigation
- URL registration and dispute resolution
- Social Networking
- B2B portal websites
- Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- IP Litigation Web content licenses
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
- Content licensing agreements
- Privacy issues
- Sponsorship and event agreements
- IP Litigation and domain name clearance
We perform a wide range of IP-related corporate services, including reviewing IP portfolios for potential investors.
- IP Litigation Preparation and Prosecution
- IP Litigation Proceedings
- IP Litigation Analysis, Opinions, Assertions
- IP Litigation Clearance, Concurrent Use Services
- IP Litigation Trade Dress Development
- IP Litigation Branding Strategies and Trademark Programs
- IP Litigation Counseling, Registration, Licensing and Litigation
- IP Litigation/Unfair Competition Litigation
- Inter-partes Review (IPR)
- Declaratory Judgment
- Injunctive Relief
- Freedom To Operate (FTO)