SKILLFUL LAWYERS ASSIST NEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK CLIENTS
Boutique firm handles intellectual property cases and other matters
Whether you’re protecting your right to benefit from something you’ve created or are looking to provide your loved ones the best chance at a successful future, skilled legal counsel gives you an advantage. At CoffyLaw, LLC, our boutique firm’s technical acumen rivals that of a large firm while delivering responsive, personalized service in a small-office setting. From locations in New Jersey and New York, we offer cost-effective representation in various legal fields, including intellectual property, immigration and family law. With more than 80 years of combined experience, our team includes ex-patent examiners, patent attorneys, inventors, business attorneys and technical advisers in mechanical and electrical engineering, nuclear chemistry and computer technology. In litigation, advisory matters and other situations, we work tirelessly to find effective solutions to your unique needs.
Experienced attorneys take on immigration and family law issues
With offices in Maplewood and Freehold, New Jersey, and in Brooklyn, New York, our team has established long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with a diverse group of clients. You can rely on us for many reasons, such as our:
- Strong recommendations — Blending state-of-the-art technology with exceptional service, we have represented more than 500 satisfied clients throughout the tri-state area and overseas.
- Knowledgeable staff — Our team of lawyers, agents and support staff draws on a deep understanding of the legal concerns that affect the individuals, families and businesses that we serve. This background gives us the chance to find answers that other firms miss.
- Cost-effective rates — Unlike most firms, we have deployed a results-based reward system that promotes efficiency, provides predictability of litigation costs, and increases the likelihood of success for our clients.
Combined, our attorneys have more than 80 years of legal experience and use what we’ve learned to safeguard our clients’ interests.
Dedicated advisers have offices in Brooklyn, Freehold and Maplewood
Since 2005, our firm has represented clients in legal matters pertaining to:
- Patents and intellectual property — We perform a wide range of services relating to intellectual property, including the review of IP portfolios for potential investors and the filing and defense of patent applications, trademarks and copyrights. If a dispute arises, we deliver strong advocacy in patent litigation, mediation and arbitration.
- Business litigation — When business litigation is necessary to resolve a conflict, our team moves your case forward by implementing effective strategies that help ensure your desired outcome.
- Immigration — Our firm offers skilled legal assistance in all aspects of U.S. immigration law, including applications for green cards and citizenship. If you wish to work or live in the United States, we have a deep understanding of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act with a special focus on family immigration, waivers and deportation defense.
- Family law — For family law concerns, such as divorce, custody disputes and prenuptial agreements, we keep clients fully informed while seeking a resolution that suits their values and needs.
- Bankruptcy — Should debt problems reach a point where legal relief is necessary, our lawyers can guide you through the bankruptcy process and help you make a fresh financial start.
- Trademark and copyright litigation — If you believe your copyright has been violated or you have been accused of some type of unlawful use of copyrighted materials, our firm will evaluate the situation and explain your options. We also handle trademark infringement actions, including the defense against these claims.
We also guide clients in estate planning matters to help them preserve assets and protect loved ones. In any of our practice areas, you can rely on strong legal counsel that not only maximizes your ability to achieve your objectives but gives you the peace of mind you deserve at every stage of the process.
Contact a qualified attorney serving New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
CoffyLaw, LLC advises New York, New Jersey and Connecticut clients on a wide range of legal concerns, including intellectual property, business, immigration and family matters. Please call 877-658-6607 or contact us online to schedule a meeting. We have New Jersey offices in Maplewood and Freehold, as well as an office in Brooklyn.